Ordinary Girl
I say hey;


Hai. Welcome to my pink + blue blog. Feel delightful to read something about me. Read the story back here :)

Chat Box

Hello again ! Before you leave this blog , make sure leave your footprints at my chat box , so I can check your blog back .




Sing A Long

"Music makes cry ,Music makes me laugh,Music makes me smile,Music makes me tingly"


100% Copyright by Nurul Fatihah
Powered by Blogger.
Time flies so fast

         Asssalamualaikum and hi everyone , it's been so long i didn't update my blog so here we go . First of all i'm 17 yrs old already maigaddddd yess i'm spm candidates for sure . Fatihah dh lama tak updat blog sebab too busy dengan tuition and other things . Nervous iollsss nak ambil spm for the first time and hope everything went well , haiyeerrrr i tak tahu nak ckp ape dah kematian idea act . Okay let me share some story about my classmates . Yessss i do love them , there are so funny as hell , caring nak mampus . Yang paling i rapat the most mestilah Amirah Amni because we are the only 2 malay girl in that class , and i rapat dengan classmates lelaki jugak nazmi , hilmi , haziq  azfar and aaron . Serious talk best gila kawan dengan dorang , first time i jejak kat dalam kelas tu i rasa blank gila sebab takde kawan yg sekepala dgn i bestfriend i semua kelas lain not in the same course . But lama kelamaan we become closer and start build a friendship , they know how to cheer me up . Now almost 2 years and i still love to be friend with them , last week i ade exam susah gila kot and i demam pulak masa exam tu nasib boleh tahan sampai habis , sebab malas nak buat lambat . 19/3/2015 my father kena masuk wad sebab masalah hati i really really hope everything gonna be okay . Get well soon abah . Babeeee i dah beli baju raya tau hek eleh cepatkann "Better to be early than last minute" hahahahha but i punya warna baju je lain among the family , they gonna wear blue for hari raya and i the only one wear purple like seriously urghhhh i need to buy a new one !